Home Page

Piedmont Garden Club

Founded 1923    Member Garden Club of America 1926    Zone X11


The Piedmont Garden Club was founded in 1923 and became a member of the Garden Club of America in 1926The purpose of The Garden Club of America is to stimulate the knowledge and love of gardening, to share the advantages of association by means of educational meetings, conferences, correspondence, and publications, and to restore, improve and protect the quality of the environment through educational programs and action in the fields of conservation and civic improvement.

The Piedmont Garden Club started the Piedmont Beautification Foundation
and the club is still very active in running the foundation.

Other Garden Club of America Bay-area clubs include Carmel, Hillsborough, Marin, Orinda and Woodside-Atherton.
Together our six-club mission is to:
  • Restore and Protect the San Francisco Bay and Bays of Northern California
  • Educate Our Communities on the Bay's Environmental Importance
  • Support All Conservation Efforts for the Bays
  • To learn more, watch: BAY VISIONS
  • Our thanks to Patty Dunlap of the Piedmont Garden Club who created the above presentation.
    Contact us at info@piedmontgardenclub.org
    Website Builder